i've decided that i would like to look like carmen dell orifice in the future. far future of course. i'm on board with jen and would have to say daphne guinness is a badass and i wouldn't mind looking like her in my 40s. i'd be downright stoked! but in terms of the last stop in looks...carmen all the way. most grannies of my culture resort to what i dubbed "ping pong hair" at an early age, describing the short, tightly permed hair that is both effortless and ridiculously unstylish. i get that when you're 70 and have any number of physical ailments, managing a hairdo is not at the top of your priority list, but if i had a choice....if it were an option, carmen would be my look of choice. nevermind that i'm not white, 6 ft tall or have blue eyes.
and i would like this wardrobe from Chanel Resort 2010. i can wear it now, put it away til i'm in my 70s, and be the cool old chick rocking vintage chanel.
1. love the overall look but i'm not generally that feminine so i'd probably switch up the shoes.
2. completely anti me, but hey, one of these days i might want to look like a gondola driver.
3. classic but with a twist. mini skirt and fringe flat sandals.
4. gold and black. one of my favorite combos.
5. love the pink tights. they make the outfit nice and sassy.
6. the classic chanel suit, with a twist. hopefully i'll have enough sense to button it up at 70.